People have different ideas about what form the service will take, and there are a number of different types of services available, you may wish to have one of the following:
- A traditional service held in a church, chapel or other venue, with either a private or public cortege to a place of burial or cremation & where the committal service will take place.
- The funeral service and committal service in a church or other venue with no funeral cortege. Our funeral director removes the coffin from the venue usually during the singing of the last song or hymn.
- The funeral service and the committal service together at a crematorium, chapel or graveside.
- A memorial or a thanksgiving service where there is no coffin present & the type of service you choose may be either public or private.
- It may ease your mind to know t at t ere is no rig or wrong way to have a funeral service; you choose the way you feel s right for you & honors your loved ones memory.